Real Estate Copyright Infringement - What to do?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
k1ngkong
k1ngkong Regular Member • Posts: 262
Real Estate Copyright Infringement - What to do?

Fellow Sony photographers,

I was recently alerted by one of my clients that 4 photos I took for their RE listing was being used without our permission on another unit within that same building. 3 From the exterior and 1 from a common area within the condo. I didn't see a specific forum for something like this on DPR but was hoping my fellow Sony professionals can help me out with advice on how to move forward.

To my knowledge, this is my first copyright infringement and I suppose could be a good learning experience for me. What should I do?

Copyright infringing

Update: I did a google search by my image and found it was plastered across 3 pages of results. I'm assuming once it was put up on MLS it was mass disseminated from there. Across all these results.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=sbi:AMhZZiu4614R0HfzsUJP6ZnEcs0lpYsMXW8WuBa6aRdKO9j0jRcSDfm_1b-brGxe1HNvuXEz5iaivJHalxdXv-8DxCYOtz4x7N4hLYBw7z9HJ6iTDKpzty7X_1hQb0lCgqtk52rZSQSM6l_196G8q4RLuRHynVfLE-6S9JmGn8IvFd5adl76ZcZvO6jYqy-oZ0nSwi2s0gzQdUCNgHQ2qGI1-qYbgpm5L--lDvFAwkh8hqMaqhPytuhL3Ycj7-aPG-hSkrx0-FUlmS0u5-qMryBXdIHwSWdul_19amfS8yEY9eBCBVbhtClM_1qa2kggmUhW-fyTBTgviapSj&ei=VC6uWt__LKScjwSlvbfoDw&start=0&sa=N&biw=1638&bih=818

-- hide signature --

A7Rii + Voigtlander 15mm, Sony FE 50mm, Godox TT685s & XT1s Trigger

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow