I have a chance to get a6000+ sigma 30mm/1.4 for a fair price. Opinions?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Korhen New Member • Posts: 8
I have a chance to get a6000+ sigma 30mm/1.4 for a fair price. Opinions?

Hi there.

Some days ago, i did a thread asking "is sony a6000 good for Disney?", trying to guess if the a6000 could handle those different situations presented in those parks  (not only for parks, ofc for normal days and travel days).

You guys convinced me, and i have been looking in the "used market", and i have found a6000+30mm 1.4 sigma for 500€. I think is a good price, but you better could tell me.

The "problem" is, i will only have that lens for the beginning, till i save up more money and could get anything else. And having a 30mm (45mm equivalent) lens, im not used to it, i dont know if i could get used to it. But as i said, the price seems so good.. and that lens is also really good, so im undecided.

In case you guys tell me is a good offer and i go to it, what lens (wider for sure) should i look for the future? Not sure if another price, a zoom for travel purposes, dunno...

Thanks in advance!

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow