Pany M43 w/EVF-Pocket Camera,...Is There Such a Thing?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Setter Dog Veteran Member • Posts: 5,564
Pany M43 w/EVF-Pocket Camera,...Is There Such a Thing?

Hi Folks,

When I go out almost daily to one of our several local marshes, I carry two G85s, one with the Pany 100-400mm and one with an Oly 14-150 ii. The long zoom gets the most use by far, but the wider lens is sometimes handy.

What I'd like to have, to complement the 100-400mm, probably doesn't exist,.....a Pany M43 shirt pocket camera. I currently have a Pany GF3 which is the right size and a nice camera, but has no EVF.

I've checked out the GX85 and GX9 on the DPReview comparisons page. They seem a bit too large for what I want, though they are often referred to as pocket cameras,.......but I suspect they mean Jacket pockets.

I'd like to have a true pocket camera with an EVF,.......shirt pocket size since, here in Southern CA, we seldom wear jackets.

Is there such a camera?

Thanks for any ideas,....Jack

Olympus 14-150 F4-5.6 II Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow