My new A7R III with Leica 35 1.4 Summilux and Techart Pro M Lens Adapter

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tonyspad
tonyspad Junior Member • Posts: 32
My new A7R III with Leica 35 1.4 Summilux and Techart Pro M Lens Adapter

I am a new A7Riii and in process of getting some Sony lens that i am happy with. So far, the one lens i got that I like is 24-105mm, and 12-24mm. But I need a fast lens for low light. In the process of looking for a good fast lens, I was reluctant on the Sony 35mm 1.4 due to size and weight.

So, I decided to get the Techart Pro M lens adapter to use my existing leica lens. I used it for the first time during lunch time today for some sample shots, and I have to say, overall i like it over having a very big, heavy lens. The adapter at times would not focus, or prevent me from taking photos as the shutter wouldn't work, and i am still trying to figure out the best way to use i (perhaps firmware update), but I would say, most of the time it worked fine. Most of the shots are wide open, and i wanted to share some photos. They are not great photos but I only had a few minutes to take some shots.

tonyspad's gear list:tonyspad's gear list
Leica M Typ 240 Sony Alpha a7 III Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Sony FE 28mm F2 Sony FE 50mm F1.8 +4 more
Sony Alpha a7R III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow