ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
KPM2 Regular Member • Posts: 466
Pentax K-1 Video Sample by DPReview.com

Hello

I just found this video with the title: Pentax K-1 Video Sample by DPReview.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHnqwKrqYOQ

Sorry, I was ROFL....

Maybe I'm late here and this was already discussed in threads, but...

- we humans can save info's with emotions we had at this moment we got the info's....so with that horrible audio, done by the wind noise in the micros...I think no one will save this video with positive emotions into his memory

- the exposure is wrong

- ok, the only positive point about this video is that you can see very good, how the object do change there form during a pan, do to the software movie SR.

BTW: will the K1II get SR for the video ?

now when you compare this to the AF video of the Fujifilm X-H1 Review

-ideal focal lens (= big DOF) for the cameras video....I mean, look not to the persons face, look to the wall...there happens nothing thanks to the big DOF, only at the end the camera do focus, and you see than how the wall do hunts. But you do not noticed this, when you follows her face ! But when I saw this video the first time, I looked only to her face and the video info's about the AF went into my memory with a very positive emotionĀ 

- no pan

best regards KPM2

Fujifilm X-H1 Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow