Cheapest ~20mm equivalent 1080p60 vlogging setup?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sportyaccordy Forum Pro • Posts: 10,808
Cheapest ~20mm equivalent 1080p60 vlogging setup?

Right now I have a NEX-5T and Samyang 14/2.8. Problem is I dropped it (cheap tripod + heavy camera = lesson learned) and now the camera won't turn on. I was thinking about getting the Canon 10-18 but that won't address the autofocus problem. I really like the ~21mm FOV for vlogging as well, it's good for filming workouts at home. Anyway I am looking for:

• 1080p60 video
  • ~20mm FOV (can be zoom or prime)
  • Selfie screen
  • Cheap but not useless

I am also open to camcorders with wide angle adapters... problem with those though is they have like 60x zooms that are slow and already probably pretty soft. Only things that look somewhat promising are the Casio EX-TR50 and Casio Exilim ex-zr5000... though both are a little expensive for point and shoots IMO. Surprised these kinds of cameras are so expensive. Even a camera with a 24-xx equivalent lens with a selfie screen is hard to find for cheap.

-- hide signature --

Sometimes I take pictures with my gear- https://www.flickr.com/photos/41601371@N00/

sportyaccordy's gear list:sportyaccordy's gear list
NEX-5T Sony Alpha a7R II Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Rokinon AF 50mm F1.4 FE +2 more
NEX-5T
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow