XT-20 vacation lens choice help

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
444xlr New Member • Posts: 1
XT-20 vacation lens choice help

Hi Everyone,

I am totally new to photography and recently bought a used X-T20 from my local camera shop. This camera came with fujis 35mm F2 lens which i am enjoying while learning how to use the camera.

My family and i are going on vacation to Sedona Arizona and plan on doing alot of hiking while seeing the natural beauty of this area. We also will be visiting the Grand canyon and possibly Monument Valley.

While i really like the imagine quality of the 35mm Fuji lens i am looking for another lens to bring on this trip for another option.I really enjoy taking pics of our vacations and will be taking alot of landscape photos. So i am looking for some recommendations on another lens to bring on this trip. Not sure if i should get a 18-55 or 10-24 zoom or perhaps the 16 or 14mm prime lens.

So if you were in my  shoes which other lens would you get for hiking and landscape photography?

Sincerely,

KW

Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow