What a Disaster -- A Total Joke of a "Review"! Locked

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Greg7579
Greg7579 Senior Member • Posts: 4,455
What a Disaster -- A Total Joke of a "Review"!

DPR has just embarrassed itself with the lamest joke of a camera review I have ever read in my entire photographic life. They completely missed on the description of this camera.

I can't even believe the tone of some of their observations. Horrible and completely wrong.

A total miss.  An embarrasment. Completely amateurish to the poiunt of making me literally gag half-way through.

I just read it and I am furious. They have no idea what they are talking about. What a complete disaster and joke of a review.  Are they talking about the same camera that I have been shooting with for a week?  Are they holding the same camera I am?  What in the Hell are these guys talking about?

They should be ashamed of that gibberish and not just because of the stupid conclusion and Silver status.

They missed on the entire flow and feel of this camera. They completely under-stated the power of this incredible IBIS.

This sounded like a review written by a Canon marketing rep.

Very disappointing.  Completely wrong.  Grossly incorrect.  I wish I could edit it.  They were 100% wrong on several occasions.  Their editorial tone was like a sports team talking trash about their biggest rival.  Horrible.

Greg Johnson, San Antonio, Texas

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139148982@N02/albums

Greg7579's gear list:Greg7579's gear list
Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR XF 90mm Fujifilm X-T2 +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow