Wildlife and landscape photography camera

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
gregt943 New Member • Posts: 14
Wildlife and landscape photography camera

So I have out grown my D5300 that I have been using for years. I just upgraded my underwater rig, and now I'm looking to upgrade my DSLR. I have been doing a lot of research on cameras and I'm kind of torn between which way to go. I primarily shoot landscape, but I also do wildlife quite often.  I need a camera that is good in low light for night sky and landscape shots. I am leaning towards either a used/refurbished D810 or a D750. The D850 is out of the question, I can't bring myself to spend that much on a camera. I would love to eventually have a D500 for wildlife, and a full frame for landscapes, but for now I can't afford that. I don't see the reason to wait for a D750 replacement, because if I can't get the great images I'm looking to get on a D750, then I have no business spending extra money on whatever will be it's replacement. Basically I'm looking for a Nikon full frame camera for landscape, that can also work satisfactory for wildlife, and I can't figure out if a D750 or a used/refurb D810 is the way to go. The largest prints I do are 24x36, no crazy large gallery prints. Thanks for any feedback

Nikon D500 Nikon D5300 Nikon D750 Nikon D810 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow