Fuji to Sony?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
COtoNY Forum Member • Posts: 64
Fuji to Sony?

I've been in the Fuji camp the past 3+ years, first with an X-E1 and now with an X-T1. I've really enjoyed the cameras and they've taught me a lot about photography and post-processing, but I've been thinking about upgrading my body as I continue my journey.

Initially I was thinking of an X-T2 or X-T3 (hopefully being released this fall?). But want to really consider all of my options before doubling down on my existing system. I have always had my eye on the A7RII and now with the 24-105, the kit is roughly the same size as my X-T1 and 16-55.

I mostly shoot landscapes and cityscapes (instagram below shows a good flavor), do appreciate the weather sealing when hiking, and like to print images from trips. I'd really be interested in thoughts from others who have made the switch from Fuji to Sony. What do like better now with Sony and what do you miss from Fuji? Should I also be considering the A7III, even though I don't really shoot anything that's moving?

Thanks in advance!

COtoNY's gear list:COtoNY's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Sony Alpha a7R II Zeiss Loxia 35 Sony FE 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-105mm F4 +1 more
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T2 Sony a7 III Sony Alpha a7R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
osv
osv
osv
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow