Lightroom processing NEF files darker

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
OlgaK21 New Member • Posts: 2
Lightroom processing NEF files darker

Hi All,

ive been having this problem for awhile and I was hoping someone might be able to help. I have a MacBook Pro (very new) and prior to that and older MacBook (2010) that I use Lightroom on for photo processing. I have a Nikon D7200 for a camera. EVERY time I import my photos into Lightroom I see the photos as I saw them on my viewfinder and then they (one by one-as I scroll through individually) become processes pretty dark. I have read things about changing my camera settings and so I changed mine from vibrant to normal thinking it may help the problem (before mybcomputer would process things to darken and dull them). This only helped with the dulling my photos part. My computer now darkens and somwhat makes them more vibrant than the viewfinder on the camera. What I find weird is that I can see my computer make this switch. Literally from the quality photo with correct exposure to dark. I also hate this because I feel like then I have to do some more processing and the photo loses its sharpness.

Thank you!

Nikon D7200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow