The EM1 is an Amazing Camera...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JunzInc Regular Member • Posts: 470
The EM1 is an Amazing Camera...

I love my EM1, The EM1 + 12-40F28 Combo is an amazing combo which I take everywhere and the quality of Images are good enough for me considering the ease of carrying them around.

Posting a few pics from last year. They are all from the EM1

All that being said, I am very open to other Systems too and I am under no illusion that M43 is the optimal system for everyone. For now I am waiting for the (used) EM1 II  / G9 prices to come down further while also keeping an eye on the Sony A7 III

I respect a lot of posters in this forum who have great educated thoughts on M43 systems as well as other people who have good thoughts about Full Frame Systems too and how it compares to a M43 system. I gain a lot of insights by that. How ever what really bothers me is that a few of the members here seem very sensitive to people with a differing opinion. Too often and too quick a few members label them as Trolls when all they are doing is providing counter argument  and thoughts. A discussion can only be complete if we hear multiple sides of the topic else it is not a discussion at all.

So anyway have a good day and life all.

Regards

JM

JunzInc's gear list:JunzInc's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Sony a6000 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Corel PaintShop Pro X4
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Sony a7 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow