The D850 a forever camera?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jenny D Regular Member • Posts: 186
The D850 a forever camera?

I know that other bodies will come along with more bells and whistles in the future, but after shooting a lot of different bodies both from Nikon and Canon and shooting the D850 since just after it was released, I can't think of anything that its missing for, me at least.

With the selection of 6 Nikon top end lenses that I purchased along with the D850, its just stellar in all regards....again for me.

YMMV, but presently, definitely considering the D850 is a camera that I can't see a reason for updating whilst its still working.

How's your thoughts if you've been shooting it for awhile now? Lacking for you in any departments or does it tick all the boxes for your photographic needs?

-- hide signature --

Jenny

Jenny D's gear list:Jenny D's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon 24-70mm F2.8E ED VR +2 more
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow