I don't think W10 phone is dead (yet)

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
mithras123 Regular Member • Posts: 114
Re: new world order

Artichoke wrote:

mithras123 wrote:

Yes I saw that Nokia has new phones on the market and it runs with Android, it's a shame how this big company became so unappeling after the start of the smartphone era. But I still remember when I was a kid how nokia was doing on the phone market. Now they are few persons who are intersted in Nokia, all of them are in Iphone, Samsung and Huawei. It's a shame

Apple & Android are both inferior both in hardware & OS to MS's offerings, from my experience

they emphasize marketing & have dominated markets because of this, which reflects to shallow interests of the markets

this is sad, but reflects changes in market emphasis

hopefully good will rise, but I remember what happened to Sony's Betamax

-- hide signature --

pbase & dpreview supporter
DPR forum member since 5/2001
my PBase Galleries
"Avoid making a commotion, just as you wouldn’t stir up the water before fishing. Don’t use a flash out of respect for the natural lighting, even when there isn’t any. If these rules aren’t followed, the photographer becomes unbearably obtrusive" -- attributed to HCB

You are right they have better products than Apple and Samsung. Hope the market will change.

-- hide signature --
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow