Strong GAS Attack: would you buy a K5-II today?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
gipas
gipas Regular Member • Posts: 272
Strong GAS Attack: would you buy a K5-II today?

Hello fellow Pentax addicted,

I'm suffering of a strong GAS attack today due to a possible deal I've found: a K5-II plus a Tamron 17-50 2.8 in excellent condition for 350 € (I probably can choose to buy the k5-II alone for 200 €).

So, my question to you: is the k5-II worth 200 € nowadays?

I'm asking your opinion because I already know that this camera is not strictly necessary to me, having already a K3 and a K-30 (which I plan to sell regardless this deal): the fact is that I've always been itrigued by the 16 MP sony sensor of the K5-II, it's high ISO file quality and most of all it's capacity to go as low as 80 ISO.

So, any opinion from your side is highly appreciated to help me saving some spare cash!

Many thanks.

Cheers.

P.S.

I already know that the K-30 has the same 16 MP sensor of the K5 but there are other specifications that the former is missing.

gipas's gear list:gipas's gear list
Samsung TL500 Olympus E-450 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Pentax K-30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6
ANSWER:
Pentax K-30 Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow