upgrade from d700?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tim613
tim613 New Member • Posts: 17
upgrade from d700?

hello ive been using my d700 for a while now and while its been a good camera ive been looking around to see what camera i should upgrade to next. I mostly shoot landscape, night/astro, sports(dirtbikes and offroading), portraits and i use my camera at my job on board a ship in the navy so i take pictures of operations that we do. cameras that i have been looking at are the d800E, d810, and d4s. I would love to have the d850 but thats a bit out of my price range right now. i would say my budget is 2k but i dont have to spend that much if i dont need to. I will be buying used as well. ive seen the d750 and 610 are around the same price range as well but i havent done to much research on those to see if they would be viable option.  thanks for any input

tim613's gear list:tim613's gear list
Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +7 more
Nikon D4S Nikon D700 Nikon D750 Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow