Sony A7rII w Box etc. and Many Extras!

Started 10 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jchapell Regular Member • Posts: 262
Sony A7rII w Box etc. and Many Extras!

I've loved my A7R2...absolutely loved it! I'm upgrading to the Mark iii with some tax rebate funds, but there is nothing to fault the mark II version. I've used it semi-professionally, and can send you plenty of examples, point you to my website, or where its prints are hanging. The extras I'm including here add up to a few hundred dollars, and you'll be well set up! Note I'm only selling the body here, though I'll be selling several lenses as well in other listings. The details and extras I'll include:
- Sony A7R Mark II: Good used condition, just some rubs through the paint on the corners/bottom. (that gaffers tape on the bottom corner in the photos is just for protection - i do it to all my cameras)Sensor is perfect. Never wet, dropped, etc. Includes a screen protector that has been on since day 1 (if you want a new screen protector, let me know and I’ll order you the same one from amazon).
- Original box, paperwork, strap, charger, etc.
- Fotga Canon auotofocus adapter: Use your Canon glass! Note that some lenses don't work with this adapter (like the canon 85mm F1.8 ), but most new glass works perfectly. I used the Canon 70-200 F4L a ton

like a charm on this. Ask me and I'll tell you which lenses I've tried that have worked.
- 3 Batteries, extra wall charger
- L-Plate - a great additional grip if you want, and great for using on a tripod to swap from portrait to landscape mode quickly.
- Remote Shutter release
- Peak Design Slide Strap - the best strap out there, costs $60 new.
- CaseLogic Camera Backpack: Not a super high quality backpack, but good place to store/transport your lenses/camera, also has a tripod attachment, interior padding and compartments for lenses, etc.

The onlythings I'd be interested in for trade are a Laowa 15mm F2, Batis 18mm F2.8, Loxia 21mm F2.8, Canon 135mm F2L.
These will be posted separately, but I'll also be selling a Rokinon 14mm F2.8 (canon Mount), Rokinon 24mm F1.4 (Sony e-mount), Rokinon 135mm F2, Voigtlander 15mm F4.5, Induro Tripod Legs, and Rode VideomicGo.

-- hide signature --
 jchapell's gear list:jchapell's gear list
Sony RX100 III Sony a7 II Canon EF 70-200mm F4L USM Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +6 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Denver, CO, United States

Sony a7R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow