Fuji X-Raw Studio first look by Thomas Fitzgerald

Started Jan 26, 2018 | Discussions thread
stevo23 Forum Pro • Posts: 22,778
Re: Fuji X-Raw Studio first look by Thomas Fitzgerald

laddsmith wrote:

Exit10 wrote:

laddsmith wrote:

Elyharbour wrote:

Now, I don't have this software or a camera that runs it...but as an X-100F may be on the horizon, I thought I'd have a look. Completely underwhelmed!! Who is actually going to use this? Thomas is being very diplomatic with his comments IMO. What do others think?

https://youtu.be/pE4vVjZ7hjg

Do Not Understand~maybe I am out of sync, but how many of us connects our camera to the computer? Personally, maybe out of interest of speed, I put the card in my card reader and let it download to where I designate. Then post processing, Iridient, Silky, ACR, etc. for RAW or PS for JPG's. Am I out of sync here, don't get the workflow?

Download files - connect camera - operate software.

or were you being ironic?

No I guess I was just being dumb~good question Exit. Not infrequently when I connect the camera to the computer, or use the wi fi to look at images in the field, there are errors. Honestly, I have not once had a problem downloading images from my card to the computer, and I am lazy, and just see a card reader as working 100%. And once in the computer there are a lot of options. Whatever people use and find as a workflow that works for them is fine obviously. Maybe because I am inept, I see downloading or processing images by tethering the camera as less efficient~might just be me. Just a personal view, but the only efficient use I see for tethering the camera is studio imaging, which is a different animal.

Same here.

stevo23's gear list:stevo23's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow