Nikon D750 shutter & rear screen

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Fiverdog
Fiverdog New Member • Posts: 2
Nikon D750 shutter & rear screen

My d750 went in for shutter replacement September 2017 (as did my first D750).  On my second trip out the rear screen was completely dead so the camera is going back to Nikon for repair.  I was told by an independent repairer that as they have to remove the circuit board to replace the shutter this could be the cause.  Also, occasionally the camera goes completely dead (also happened on previous D750) and it it has to be turned on and off to get it working.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Getting very disillusioned with the Nikon brand (also had the D 600 with the oilspot issue).

Sue

-- hide signature --

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will"

Fiverdog's gear list:Fiverdog's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tamron SP 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow