Fuji X owners - Do you also have a point and shoot questions

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HP1999 Senior Member • Posts: 3,900
Fuji X owners - Do you also have a point and shoot questions

Hi All

1. Do you ever have an occasion you just do not want to bring your Fuji X with you, even if it was a one lens kit?
  2. If so what side kick camera do you take. What I mean by this is point and shoot or a more compact solution.
  3. In addition to your answer to #2 if you could sell this XYZ point and shoot or how I call "side kick" back tomorrow for a full refund would you? Caveat you have to replace it with another point and shoot camera (no system cameras) and lets assume it is an even exchange (equal money). What would you buy.

Conversely are you more happy with your smaller however you want to call it point and shoot non interchangeable lens camera that if you could get all your money back tomorrow from your Fuji XT, XP would you

I only bring up money because I am fairly certain that aspect pops right into the decision process and my point is to make it all an even exchange.

I guess the last option would have to be just give me all my money back I got bills to pay and will look at this photography stuff in the future when I can pay cash in full no debt over camera gear....

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow