Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 512GB Cellular AppleCare

Started 3 months ago | For sale thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Todd Jones
Todd Jones Senior Member • Posts: 1,144
Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 512GB Cellular AppleCare

Like new, only a few months old Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 512GB storage in Space Gray with cellular service (model A1709). Full AppleCare coverage (tied to the serial number not the owner!) until June 17, 2019! Comes in original box with all the original contents. This is the same iPad Pro that is sold in Apple Stores today for $1,129.00 without AppleCare or taxes. My company just bought us iPad Pros so I'm selling mine.

I'm selling it for $850.00 with free shipping to the contiguous US only USPS Priority Mail. If you want more insurance than the standard amount, you pay for that. PayPal from a verified address only with some history on DP Review forums.

The images are from a non paying bidder eBay auction (I am tmj41765 with 1303 100% positive feedbacks) and I'm tired of non paying buyers which happened twice in the past 2 weeks!

I hope I didn't overlook anything but if I did, feel free to ask questions!

-- hide signature --
 Todd Jones's gear list:Todd Jones's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Bentleyville, PA, United States

All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow