Not bad for a Nikon L840 P&S Camera

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Deviantfotografer
Deviantfotografer Contributing Member • Posts: 976
Not bad for a Nikon L840 P&S Camera

Hi everyone,

I have had this camera for about a year... and I am finding that even though it is a point and shoot camera, with no P-A-S-M modes, or even a mode dial, is pretty good and accurate in color. I just happened to come across this camera on Best Buy's website. it went for $99.99 USD. I figured if it was awful, it was only a bill wasted... However it if going strong and I am loving the results I am getting. I happen to be a Canon guy... having two DSLR's and some other small P&S Canon cameras... I may have crossed over to the other side.... Not sure yet...

My neighbor has these flowers blooming in his front yard... I captured this picture at about 4pm yesterday.... Please let me know what you think, and any ways that you use the camera differently that just as a P&S.... thanks for any C&C you can offer...

take care!!!

-- hide signature --

Jarrod M Campbell

Deviantfotografer's gear list:Deviantfotografer's gear list
Kodak EasyShare P880 Olympus C-5060 Wide Zoom Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 Nikon Coolpix L840 +11 more
Adobe Camera Raw 7 Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended Nikon Coolpix L840
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow