Both Sold: Fuji 27mm F2.8 / Think Tank Glass Taxi with Speed Changer V2.0

Started 4 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
acolo63 Regular Member • Posts: 165
Both Sold: Fuji 27mm F2.8 / Think Tank Glass Taxi with Speed Changer V2.0

I am selling my Fuji 27mm F2.8 in excellent condition. Included with the lens are the front and rear caps and all original packaging. This lens does not normally come with a hood, so I decided to add one. It is a vented metal hood with step up filter.

Price: $225.00 (Paypal and shipping included to PayPal confirmed addresses within the U.S.A.)

Also for sale is a Think Tank Glass Taxi with a Speed Changer V2.0. I never ended up taking this out of the house, so it is in "like new" condition. The Glass Taxi includes all dividers and padded inserts needed to carry long lenses. Speed Changer can be used attached to the Glass Taxi for extra space or used as a stand along shoulder back (strap included).

Price: $160.00 (Paypal and shipping included to PayPal confirmed addresses within the U.S.A.)

I have never sold on this forum but have sold camera gear on FredMiranda.com (acolo63) and have a 302 rating on Ebay (acolo1963). 100% positive reviews from both sites.

I will ship USPS with tracking within 48 hours of payment clearing.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Santa Cruz, CA, United States

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow