A7II - Wireless Shutter Remote Problems

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
YnotMe Regular Member • Posts: 135
A7II - Wireless Shutter Remote Problems

I've tried two remotes and neither seem to have the ability to fire off more than 3 bracketed shots. I tried Trigger Trap (wired) and a Phottix Aion (wireless) and both only fire up to 3 shots when I hold the trigger button down. It then stops firing no matter what I have my body set to, i.e. "Cont. 2.0EV 5 Images". I only tried TT after the Phottix Aion as a test, but I want to go wireless either way. I'm a bit hesitant, but about to order a set of Yongnuo RF-603CII that I've seen a video on and read work with the A7II and the S2 cable.

Is there something in my camera not set correctly that I could check? What could the problem be that's causing the above problem?

BTW, holding the body's shutter button down fires off 5 bracketed shots without error.

YnotMe's gear list:YnotMe's gear list
Sony Alpha a7 II Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM +10 more
Nikon 1 S2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow