Beginner stabilisation for a6300...gimbal/videotripod/steadycam-medical photography

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Ashj52 New Member • Posts: 5
Beginner stabilisation for a6300...gimbal/videotripod/steadycam-medical photography

Apologies I posted this originally in the wrong sub-forum!

Hi Everyone, and thank you for taking the time to help.

I have a A6300 f1.8/35 lens, so far very happy with the results of the photography.

I am however a beginner with an interest in photo and video.

In roughly 3-4 weeks time I am going to ask my girlfriend to be videoing me performing different medical procedures in a small office (I am a cosmetic doctor). I hope to produce new content every week

I have spent days researching but cant get to a decision and would really appreciate advice.

The procedure will involve some stationary shots of me talking on my desk (I have a basic amazon tripod for this) and need some in action shots but my office is quite small.I will then edit on final cut pro.

I know some people will think its better to pay someone to do the videoing but I enjoy the process of learning new things, and for my website the photos came out great.

Would you recommend a gimbal, video tripod, gorillapro or steadycam? Please bear in mind it will be my girlfriend videoing and not a professional.

My budget is ideally £200 but this can stretch dependant upon your advice.... Your expertise would be sincerely appreciated!!!

Kind Regards

Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow