Affinity Photo's Raw Processing

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Chaplain Mark
Chaplain Mark Senior Member • Posts: 3,304
Affinity Photo's Raw Processing

Fellows,

I have read and participated in a few discussions here, regarding perceived deficits in the RAW processing functions in Affinity Photo.

Despite having asked the question as a part of an existing thread, I have not been able to glean any clear answers regarding what might be wrong with Affinity.

I am indeed, too new to post-processing to perceive any problems with Affinity's RAW processing, and therefore am a bit of a babe in the woods regarding some members' statements that Affinity's RAW processing leaves something to be desired.  I'm just not yet seeing any issues.

Those of you who have experience with Affinity's RAW processing, and are not happy with it,  could you please respond here with comments regarding specifically what does not please you, regarding Affinity's RAW functions?

I would very much appreciate the info as I continue my  exploration of Affinity Photo and RAW post-processing.  I have other RAW editing programs to explore as well, but these days have hunkered down and am studying/practicing only in Affinity.

Thanks in advance,

-- hide signature --

Chaplain Mark
-----
'Tis better to have a camera and not need one than to need a camera and not have one.
--------------
In pursuit of photographic excellence.

Chaplain Mark's gear list:Chaplain Mark's gear list
Canon G3 X Canon PowerShot G5 X
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow