Northumberland seascapes

Started 10 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
OxfordDipper Junior Member • Posts: 39
Northumberland seascapes

So just before Christmas i decided that i wanted to try and improve my landscape photography, ive been watching a lot of thomas heaton videos on youtube and they really are great/inspiring. As its my birthday around xmas i got the 14mm, a carbon fibre tripod and a back pack. I also went a bit crazy and bought the 50-140mm and a set of Lee seven5 filters.

Now i just had to go out and use it all, luckly we had a trip to Northumberland booked for last week, so each morning we got up early and headed for the beaches to see what we could find. Now thomas heaton really does make it look so easy but he is a very talented photographer because it most certainly is not.

We did about 5-6 miles walking each day and having it all in the back pack was great, didnt stop me getting any where and also wasnt too heavy. Im very happy with my purchases because i dont think i could have got the pictures i did without them.

Hope you enjoy them because im pretty please with them, hopefully will get one printed as that the next thing i want to do more of.

OxfordDipper's gear list:OxfordDipper's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow