Panasonic G85 w/ 12-35 and 100-300 II

Started 4 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Black Feather New Member • Posts: 15
Panasonic G85 w/ 12-35 and 100-300 II

Selling an AS NEW Panasonic G85 M43 camera. This is a phenomenal birding or wildlife setup, that saves tons of weight while still having professional level image quality. 10/10 condition, I am meticulous with me gear.

Comes with a 12-35mm F2.8 lens as well as a 100-300mm F4-5.6 (mark II). Also have 5 batteries and a glass screen protector, boxes and all original paperwork.

$2000.00 CAD for the whole package.

I am switching to a Sony RX10 IV, that is the only reason for selling! It's in absolutely phenomenal shape, and is under waranty still. It is less than one year old and I have the purchase reciept. Package was $2800.00 total!

As of right now I'd really prefer to sell as a package as shipping is getting crazy.

This is fairly priced, please no other offers or lowballs. You will not find a better condition M4/3 camera!

Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

I am on various trading websites and can provide trader ratings if need be. I'm also open to phone calls or skype.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Winnipeg, Canada

Panasonic G85 Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow