TZ80 getting the best out of it?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
leggeron Senior Member • Posts: 1,055
TZ80 getting the best out of it?

Hello folks

Just bought a tz80. My back's been killing me recently so I wanted something small to put in my pocket rather than lug around my usual stuff. So I looked at the tz80, tz90 and tz100. Ended walking out with a tz80 in the end.

I've been shooting it today and enjoying the insane zoom range. But I'm struggling to get decent shots at max zoom. Granted the light's been crap here all month and still can't find the best balance between speed and iso. And I'm getting mostly mushy stuff with few exceptions. Anyway, still it's fun.

So I'd like to ask you about your experience with the camera and what have you found that works well for you. I mostly shoot street and cityscapes. In the process I often shoot moving targets. Heck, with this zoom range I'd like to try birds too.

-- hide signature --

** I usually post from my phone so please excuse any typos, inappropriate punctuation and capitalization, missing words and general lack of cohesion and sense in my posts...
______
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leggeron/
Just so you know how good/bad I am at this.

leggeron's gear list:leggeron's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 Nikon D80 Nikon D90 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow