What lens in addition to Panasonic 12-32mm f3.5-5.6?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Cherrycola New Member • Posts: 2
What lens in addition to Panasonic 12-32mm f3.5-5.6?

Hi everyone!

i am brand new to photography. I usually just use my iPhone 6S to take photos. I just recently decided to start learning photography and purchased a Panasonic GX850 with a 12-32mm kit lens. I would like to round out my lens collection and have been struggling with what lens I should get next. I have done a lot of reading forums and googling reviews of various lenses and have completely gotten overwhelmed by the number of choices available. It would be great to hear suggestions from those who have more experience than I do :).

My intention of purchasing this camera is to take nicer vacation photos and friends/family gathering photos. While on vacation, I usually take landscape photos as well photos of cool looking buildings. I also take a lot of selfies with my husband with background. I know selfies are frowned upon by serious photographers but it is the only way we can get both of us in the shot while we are on vacation. I will also occasionally take photos of food and my family eating food from across the table. I do like photos with blurry background as well.

Cost and size/weight of the lens is of concern as well as I will be carrying it around in my purse.

What lens should I get next? I would appreciate any advice :). Thanks!

Panasonic GX850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
dgt
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow