Trade a Silver Fujifilm X100F w/ Extras for a Fujifilm X-E3

Started 5 months ago | Trades thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Smiller4128 Contributing Member • Posts: 517
Trade a Silver Fujifilm X100F w/ Extras for a Fujifilm X-E3

Hello,

I have a gently used Silver Fuji X100F that I'm looking to trade. I bought it as a back-up camera to my X-T2. However, I really miss being able to change lenses so I'm looking to make a trade. It comes with the original box, OEM Battery, OEM Charger. As well as a couple of extras. I bought the Lensmate folding Thumb-rest to add some more to control to the camera.  And I bought a JJC Lens hood and UV Filter to keep the lens protected at all times.

Overall, I would give the camera a 9/10 condition. There are NO scratches or fungus on either the lens itself, the back screen, or on the viewfinder. There is, however, a small scuff on the top-right corner of the camera. I'm afraid that I didn't have the contents of my camera bag properly secured and the X100F rubbed up against one of my other lenses. I will show it properly in the pictures. It's not too serious and the camera still functions 100%.

I'm open to trading for a Fujifilm X-E3. I still need a backup camera, it just needs to be able to change lenses and I really like the look of the X-E3 so I will consider a trade for one.

Reply or PM me if you have any interest and/or questions.

You can look up my eBay name, DeathStinger356, for reference of my feedback rating.

*NOTE* The Peak Design Cuff Leash in the photos is not included.

Thank You

Smiller4128's gear list:Smiller4128's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +4 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Sacramento, CA, United States

Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow