Thinking of getting the ZS200

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dartmoorman
dartmoorman Regular Member • Posts: 285
Thinking of getting the ZS200

Have had the FZ1000 since new and throughly enjoyed it. It has taken a number of photos that have found their way in photographic libraries and the occasional publication. However, I don’t take it with me as often as I should. I came to it when DLSR kit became too cumbersome and while the FZ can hardly be described as that it’s not something I look to grab when I’m going out for a walk.

I bought my wife the TZ80 which I have been impressed with and am giving serious consideration to selling the FZ for the new  ZS 200 for the reason given above. I shoot everything really that takes my fancy except fast action.

I'm far from being an expert in these things so would be interested to see if anyone is planning the same pathway and their reasons for it. I appreciate I wil get more grab and go but what will I be losing do you think.?

Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 (Lumix DMC-TZ80) Panasonic ZS200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow