Canon 24-70mm F2.8L (original version). $699. Dallas, TX.

Started 10 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
totetuti Forum Member • Posts: 58
Canon 24-70mm F2.8L (original version). $699. Dallas, TX.

Excellent condition. This lens requires little introduction. It's been a very popular lens among the serious photographers. Please see comparison of this lens to other lenses here

https://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/ISO-12233-Sample-Crops.aspx?Lens=101&Camera=453&Sample=0&FLI=0&API=0&LensComp=1119&CameraComp=453&SampleComp=0&FLIComp=0&APIComp=0

It comes with lens caps (front cap is a pinch style generic) and a hood. The hood has many scratches, . The body has minor rub marks. No dent/ding/deep scratch on the body. Glass is clean, no scratch on front/rear element. What you see in the pictures are dust particles on the front/rear element. The lens code is UY which means 2010 production year. It's one of the last of its kind produced. I'm the second owner. Buyer will have plenty of time for a thorough inspection before purchase. I don't mind sitting there waiting for you to inspect the lens as much as you need. All offers are welcome. I'm not looking to trade for anything other than cash at this point. Thank you!

Local cash transaction only for now!  Contact me at totetuti@yahoo.com.  Thx!

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Dallas, TX, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow