Fuji X Juju

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Runetyr
Runetyr New Member • Posts: 12
Fuji X Juju

Greetings to all members of the forum.

This is my first thread, and it's a question that's pretty important to me, and I do believe, also to others. The thing is as follows: I have been using Nikon DSLRs for over a decade now, the line being D40x-D60-D5000-D7000-D300s-D500. Recently I sold all my gear (D500+Sigma 10-20-Sigma 17-70 C-Nikkor 70-300 VR-Nikkor 35 1.8) because I was simply not using it. After all these years it became a pain packing all that stuff in my backpack and carrying it around, but more importantly, I had no inspiration to take photos.

Now, from what I've heard from my friends and around the internet, the Fuji X cameras have ignited their passion and inspiration for photography anew. It seems that those cameras have some juju that makes you want to go out and take pictures. I have sensed that although I currently do not own a Fuji X camera, but I have set my eyes on the X-Pro 2, being such a good loking, sturdy photographer's camera.

What I would like to know is from all you X users: is that really true? Does the X makes you want to take pictures, has it re-ignited your passion? For me, photography is about fun and pleasure; I do not plan to make it a profession of whatever sort, I do not have galleries online, I do not care for latest and best, I'm not a pixel peeper, I simply love to take photos for me and family and friends, but the DSLR is not my thing anymore.

What say you?

Runetyr's gear list:Runetyr's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 +3 more
Fujifilm X-Pro2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow