Fuji X Juju

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Flat view
Runetyr New Member • Posts: 12
Fuji X Juju

Greetings to all members of the forum.

This is my first thread, and it's a question that's pretty important to me, and I do believe, also to others. The thing is as follows: I have been using Nikon DSLRs for over a decade now, the line being D40x-D60-D5000-D7000-D300s-D500. Recently I sold all my gear (D500+Sigma 10-20-Sigma 17-70 C-Nikkor 70-300 VR-Nikkor 35 1.8) because I was simply not using it. After all these years it became a pain packing all that stuff in my backpack and carrying it around, but more importantly, I had no inspiration to take photos.

Now, from what I've heard from my friends and around the internet, the Fuji X cameras have ignited their passion and inspiration for photography anew. It seems that those cameras have some juju that makes you want to go out and take pictures. I have sensed that although I currently do not own a Fuji X camera, but I have set my eyes on the X-Pro 2, being such a good loking, sturdy photographer's camera.

What I would like to know is from all you X users: is that really true? Does the X makes you want to take pictures, has it re-ignited your passion? For me, photography is about fun and pleasure; I do not plan to make it a profession of whatever sort, I do not have galleries online, I do not care for latest and best, I'm not a pixel peeper, I simply love to take photos for me and family and friends, but the DSLR is not my thing anymore.

What say you?

Runetyr's gear list:Runetyr's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 +3 more
Fujifilm X-Pro2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow