How is the condition of your A7R II?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
motttta New Member • Posts: 4
How is the condition of your A7R II?

Hey everyone, I've been a visual artist / photographer for 15 years. I really like exploring the most of what I have at all times without forcing myself to upgrade gear.

I've owned my current camera for 8 years (a Canon 1000D/Rebel XS ), and the lenses... well, a broken 50mm 1.8 and a broken 18-55 kit lens. I have used and abused of this equipment and I've had them for 8 years. The lenses being broken is my fault by the way. But the camera is still working perfectly.

However here's my issue, I don't plan on buying a new camera in a very long time hopefully. In fact, considering the cost of it, I'd hope it could last me even a bit longer, but from what I've seen, these cameras seem to get old very fast. Browsing on the used sections for these cameras is scary, especially some of those LCD's. Like the issue with the LCD screen peeling off, the camera misbehaving with a little bit of humid temperature etc.

I haven't done a lot of traveling, and that's one of my objectives for next year after I have my new gear. I would be completely heart and wallet broken if this camera died on me for being so sensitive. Even here in Portugal it's sometimes very humid, and the summer is very hot, and I'm afraid that Sony isn't up to it.

How do you think this camera can handle time? How is the state of your A7RII? Is Sony fixing the LCDs when they are in Warranty?

Thanks in advance for your input, and sorry for the long post.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Alpha a7R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow