V1.1 finally adds the ability to save measurement sets ... yay!
i1Studio software provides the ability to profile monitors, projectors, scanners and printers. Monitor module supports both photo and video workflows. Printer modules include ability to create profiles for both color prints and Black & White prints. Profile Optimization module is designed to optimize a profile using colors extracted from a specific image and/or measured spot colors.
v1.1 update includes:
- New Data Save Workflow for all modules of printer profiling – enables users to start the printer profiling process, pause it any time and resume automatically where they left off . Ideal for users that would like to print test targets from another application, speed up the process to profile several paper types, allow for extended paper drying time or profile a remote printer not on their network.
- Ability to save ICC profiles in either Version 4 or Version 2
- Profile Reminder feature to remind users to re-profile their displays
- Updated sepia look in Black & White workflow
- Several usability improvements and minor bug fixes
I tested this a while ago, and the software saves data in normal X-rite formats, but obviously only from the targets it's made.
Still no strip or spot reading though
bye for now
|"Witherslack Hall" steam locomotive at Orchard Crossing, Worcestershire, England. by cjf2|
from My Best Photo of the Week
|Peruvian sweetness by VickyGo|
from street life