Desparatly need help boot loop

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Saleen1999
Saleen1999 Senior Member • Posts: 1,590
Desparatly need help boot loop

Last week, I woke up to my computer with a blue screen it is not the blue screen of death this is totally different The computer keeps rebooting but won’t load the Windows Desktop I need desperate help I cannot lose any of my software programs and files I’m willing to pay someone to walk me through to fix it stupid Microsoft downloaded an update without asking first And now I am in this Jam The computer is a HP with Windows 10 64 . I tried to put it in Safe Mode but it won’t let me I did some research and came to find out I’m not the only one this has happened to and it’s more than likely happened when MS updated a file called Windows Creaters update. MS is no help other than force me to erase everything and turn it back to original factory settings I don’t want to do that. Here is a screenshot I found on YouTube .

-- hide signature --

Melissa
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
PaintShop Pro X9
Lightroom
Gimp
http://www.pbase.com/mnewco

Saleen1999's gear list:Saleen1999's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Nikon D3S Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Nikon AF Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow