DxO PhotoLab - new module for 5D4 & Tamron 24-70 G2

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rickpoole Senior Member • Posts: 1,064
DxO PhotoLab - new module for 5D4 & Tamron 24-70 G2

Earlier this week DxO Labs released the processing module for the combination of the Canon 5D Mark IV and the Tamron 24-70 f2.8 G2.

Previously I had been using the G1 module.  On the first folder I opened that had images with this combination PhotoLab said it was available and asked if I wanted to switch.  After allowing it the module was downloaded and it switched the single file I was looking at to the new G2 module.  It left all others in the folder set to the G1 module.  I manually tried to switch one of the other images to the G2 module but it was not listed in the list of possible modules to use.  The only way I could get it to switch all images to the G2 module was to switch one to None and tell it to do the same for all other images in the same folder.  I tried switching folders to something else and back and it didn't ask me if I wanted to use the new G2 module nor did it now appear in the list of choices.  So I shut PhotoLab down and restarted it and went back to the same folder and it then automatically updated all the images that were set to None to the new G2 module.

-- hide signature --
 rickpoole's gear list:rickpoole's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS USM Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II +5 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow