Heading to Disney World with my...?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Yolaine Wellings Junior Member • Posts: 30
Heading to Disney World with my...?

I’m heading to Walt Disney World next month with my family (and daughter is 7), for long jam-pack days of crazy rides and lots of character dining.  My usual go to travel camera combo is A6000 with my Zony 24 1.8, although the lack of zoom can sometimes be disappointing.  And I’ll be taking my Olympus TG-4 for the pool time on the first day.

Do I really want/need the Zony or should I put on the little 16-50?  Will that perform well enough in all the different conditions (indoors, etc.)? Yes, I realize that’s a different forum, but...

I also have the RX100...Mark 1.  I really like the idea of having a super small camera around my neck all day with the itinerary I have planned.  I’ll have to stow it in my bag for some of the crazy rides...but, will I end up with noisy or blurry images indoors?  I’m not a big fan of flash.

Is the RX100 V a better performer?  Is the RX10 IV the best choice?  Or should I just stick with the A6000 with a certain lens...(I have several choices).

On our non-Disney day we’ll be heading to the Marine Rehab in Clearwater.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Yo.

Yolaine Wellings's gear list:Yolaine Wellings's gear list
Olympus TG-820 iHS Sony RX100 Olympus Tough TG-4 Sony Alpha NEX-3 Sony SLT-A77 +14 more
Olympus Tough TG-4 Sony a6000 Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 Sony RX100 V
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow