Nikon shooter, 1st time Fuji: XT2 x XT20

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
homsa Junior Member • Posts: 38
Nikon shooter, 1st time Fuji: XT2 x XT20

Hi,

I’ve been shooting Nikon for the last 10 years. Today I have a Nikon D750 that It’s a fantastic camera. The problem that I have is that it’s a big and heavy DSLR, so it’s great if I go out specifically to shoot, but for travel or just walking around it’s not that great.

Due to this, I’m really wanting a compact camera that I can take everywhere. I was stuck between the Sony a6300, XT2 and XT20. I decided against Sony due to their lack of APS-C lens. So I’m between the XT2 and XT20.

I had the opportunity to hold both, and the XT2 is really much more comfortable in hands but the XT20 has a great advantage when it comes to size and weight.

I won’t sell my D750, it will continue to be my go-to camera for heavy photography, but as an everyday carry on, should I go for the XT2 or XT20??

Are there any difference in therms of IQ between them or the differences are mainly in the body?

homsa's gear list:homsa's gear list
Sony RX100 III Nikon D7100 Nikon D750 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +6 more
Canon PowerShot A630 Fujifilm X-T20 Nikon D750 Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow