Photo Qualitiy after exporting

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Theclassic20 New Member • Posts: 2
Photo Qualitiy after exporting

I recently got a Olympus EM-D10 my II camera it is my first proper camera. I’ve started taking photos of the stars at night and am really enjoying but I have noticed with majority of them (and most of my other photos) have much worse qualitity once exported to my laptop/photo. For example my photos of the stars have half the number of stars visible the colours are all very neutral and faint and a lot of objects in the image come out somewhat blurry/grainy. This is all compared to what I can see on the camera screen where they is full bright colour clear quality and full visibility. I have tried googling the problem and not that the images will be slightly different being on a bigger screen. I don’t have editing software except the standard stuff offered on the photos app on Mac. Please help me it would be massively appreciated.  I have attached some examples of some of my favourite photos which have come out with much worse quality. Plus any general advice or tips people could add is also welcome.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow