Making the most of my XT2 w/Kit Lens in Las Vegas?

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Goast Junior Member • Posts: 37
Making the most of my XT2 w/Kit Lens in Las Vegas?

I'm taking a week long trip to last vegas later this spring and it will be my first bit of travel with my new XT2 and accompanying 18-55mm Lens. I've toyed with the idea of buying more lenses at this point but have been spending more money on needed accessories to make the most of the camera itself.

I know they say that lenses really make the shots, but these were necessary purchases.

There's still a chance I may buy another lens or two (thinking either 55-200mm, 16mm, 12mm Roki, 10-24mm primarily).

With that said, there's more than 50% chance that I wont be buying another lens by the time I go.

While I'm there, I'll obviously be taking photos in a variety of conditions. Inside, outside, day, night, dim, bright, moving, stationary, natural light, artificial light,  etc etc etc.

Since I'm new to XT2 and really photography beyond P&S, I thought I might ask here for some tips to get the very most out of the body and lens that I currently have.

Open to anything and everything - thanks ahead of time for your advice.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow