Strange shallow dots issue in a7r3 screen

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
wabe7 New Member • Posts: 6
Strange shallow dots issue in a7r3 screen

I bought the a7r3 from BH to upgrade from my a7r2 around 2 weeks ago.

Today, I bought the Fe35 2.8 as a casual lens when I don't want take the GM lenses.

While I was testing the lense, I noticed there were four shadow dots close to each corner. Pretty strange since I didn't find similar issue after a little searching online.

It's wasn't an issue of the sensor (I hope), since the they are not on the images that I export to the PC (Attached below). They are not on the EVF either, just appears on the screen.

It's hard to notice for a picture with complex elements. But it's quite obvious against a white wall or something similar. (Honestly, more obvious than what it looks like below. Photo are taken with RX100 V. Tried my best to show it.)

I am going to BH next Monday for it (too bad I already thrown away the box and papers since I never thought I would return it). Will update what BH will do. But you may want to check yours too.

Sony RX100 V
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow