Re: HP 23.8 inch Touchscreen Computer

Started Feb 17, 2018 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ericN2
ericN2 Forum Pro • Posts: 17,113
Re: HP 23.8 inch Touchscreen Computer

I just wondered if anyone has actually any user comments on this fairly new model and can give any comment on what they think about it. The only link that seems worthwhile to give here is a short selling ad from the QVC site here in UK. Several of the big stores here are selling it and include it on their site but all that I've seen so far are exactly the same EXCEPT they all seem to be selling a model using the AMD processor instead of the Intel (as in the QVC one) I know AMD have a decent reputation but of course Intel is the sort of standard - also in many others I've found that a 1TB hard drive is included and not the 2TB as in QVC.
Certainly it does have a number of good points to ME , as seen in the QVC ad but I'm not too sure what I think I believe of HP models in general and their relative worth in the higher price ranges.

This is just for very general use.. certainly not for anything totally requiring very high processing speeds or such...  general browsing, pic edits etc etc

http://www.qvcuk.com/HP-All-In-One-238%22-Touchscreen-PC-with-Intel-Core-i5%2C-8GB-RAM-%26-2TB-Storage.product.509929.html?sc=SRCH

-
/eric
Staffordshire, UK

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow