Going to try TZ200 at UK Photographic Show

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KonradDC Regular Member • Posts: 139
Going to try TZ200 at UK Photographic Show

In a months time, I am going to play with the TZ200, and compare it with my TZ100. if I am able to pair the camera to my phone which has the image app, I will upload any photos I take. I will take same photos with my TZ100, using the same settings.
Even though I am used to the EVF of my TZ100 and TZ70, I will see if the improved EVF makes more of a difference. I have no issues with the TZ100 EVF, but I know others have issues with size and sequential scan.
The major test for me is the lens. The camera needed a wider end, more than the longer tele. The extra tele over the TZ100, is still welcome though. I will try and test the effect of smaller aperture of the TZ200 compared TZ100. 
For me, the things I like with the camera is the bigger zoom range, the grip (which could have covered more of the handle), and the improved battery life (I have no issues with the TZ100 and I have spare batteries).
I will then have a conclusive idea if the camera is worth the upgrade - I suspect it may be. 
To me the TZ100 is the best travel compact camera with a good zoom range. Is the TZ200 the new king of travel zooms.

KonradDC's gear list:KonradDC's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX110 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Canon PowerShot SX200 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 +12 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Panasonic ZS200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow