DigiBee & Pocket Wizard MC2

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
John Deerfield Veteran Member • Posts: 3,216
DigiBee & Pocket Wizard MC2

So I sent an email to the Pocket Wizard folks wondering if he MC2 would be updated to work with the Buff DigiBee's. Copy of PW's reply below. Sort story, if you are interested in PW developing a Flex radio receiver for the DigiBee, send them an email.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for contacting us. The PowerMC2 does not work with the DigiBees strobes. Unfortunately, it appears the radio port has been changed on the DigiBees. While the PowerMC2 will physically fit in the port the pins are wired differently and it would require a radio with a new circuit board layout.

At the moment we do not have any immediate plans to release a new radio for the DigiBees strobes, but if we see enough demand for it we will definitely make it a more priority project. If you know of any other DigiBee users that would like a radio built for this strobe please have them contact us to let us know. I have tagged this case so we can reference it when considering new products.

If you have any further questions, please let me know!

When replying to this email, please keep "(Case 93545)" in the subject line.

Best regards,
Seth Beebe

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow