Luminar (OSX) crop tool problem

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Alan Wolf Regular Member • Posts: 308
Luminar (OSX) crop tool problem

i have luminar installed on two macs, and like it quite a bit. On my work mac, luminar works without a hitch. At home, I have had a problem with the crop tool. I can't get it to stop resizing the crop window; it should allow you to move the window over the image to select the area for the crop.

This happened on initial install with 2017, and following supports suggestions, I was able to uninstall and then install a new download, which after a few attempts worked fine. When I bought 2018, that worked fine. The 2018 update does not. (I have tried going back to original 2018, but it also now has this issue.)

I opened a new support ticket; they keep suggesting the same uninstall, reinstall and I've done this several times, each time downloading a new file, after restarting. The problem remains. Both macs are latest Sierra, and both have i7 chips, plenty of ram. I don't run into issues with other programs on my home machine.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Alan Wolf's gear list:Alan Wolf's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 4/18 ZM Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/25 Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1,4/50 +22 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow