May add OMD mk2 + 12-100 f4.0 to my Fuji kit...have questions

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Fotoloco Contributing Member • Posts: 799
May add OMD mk2 + 12-100 f4.0 to my Fuji kit...have questions

Love my Fuji XT-2 kit with primes...They have an XH-1 coming soon and XT-3 next fall(ish).

I have been thinking of adding the Fuji 18-135 and just keeping it on the XT-2 after getting XH-1 for the primes.

Intent is a gp lens for landscape city scape and other...Scenes where no movement in frame and large dof is advantage/desirable.

Someone suggested I consider adding the OMD mk2 with 12-100 f4.0...that the lens was better than the 18-135 and the combo of ibis and ois was MUCH better than the 18-35 is, which would keep iso down compared to the Fuji combo...so better results for what I intend to shoot.

I am interested and want comments. I posted same question in Fuji forum...expect slightly different perspective.

also have question about auto iso. how does it work on OMD mk2...can u for example set shutter speed and aperture in manual (say 1/25 and f4.0) and it will select iso??? Also I read something where I think in aperture priority u could set low shutter speed by selecting flash sync when not using flash...seems weird...also does it let u select a very low sync speed like 1/10???...i can live without well implemented auto iso, but its a nice to have.

i suppose i should download the OMD manual...

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow