Sony SAL2470Z 24-70 2.8 SSM Zeiss A Mount Lens

Started 6 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KE_DP
KE_DP Veteran Member • Posts: 4,488
Sony SAL2470Z 24-70 2.8 SSM Zeiss A Mount Lens

This is a top tier lens I lightly used with great success on both A and E mount (with adaptor). The only reason I'm selling is due to buying the same lens on native E Mount now (at double the price)

Selling for $875 FIRM - includes shipping insurance and merchant fees to CONUS. Will also ship to HI, AK and Canada.  I'll give $40 off for a local pick up, cash buyer.

NO "OFFERS" - Please don't waste my time. It's also listed on Amazon for $90 more. I'm giving direct buyers a chance to collect 100% of the commission for themselves.

Buyer should be prepared to offer valid ID and DPR history.

Excellent condition USA model in original box with only minor signs of previous use. The glass is clean and clear - the blades are snappy and oil free. It always had a UV glass protector on it from day one. There are no large dings, cuts, scrapes, scratches on the body - it looks excellent. Everything on this lens is functioning properly. Includes original box, hood, front and back caps - all original. Buy from a trusted seller and Save! SONY SAL2470Z

KE_DP's gear list:KE_DP's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R II
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: 34211, FL, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow