NEC 2690WUXi Monitor with Calibrator $250

Started 8 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Ron Outdoors Contributing Member • Posts: 817
NEC 2690WUXi Monitor with Calibrator $250

Selling my NEC wide gamut monitor. Comes with the NEC Calibration Kit.

The monitor is in good condition. It does have some uneveness in lighting, with a vertical line towards left. The photo doesn't quite pick it up. I don't really notice any problem when editing photos. Comes with the pedestal and power cord. Plus video cable with 2 different adapters.

The sensor and software disc were purchased several years ago for use with this monitor. Disc is included, but current software will need to be downloaded from NEC site. The license number included with the disc is used to obtain the current software.

I have the original box and can ship. Everything can also be picked up. I live in the Philadelphia, PA area. I also travel to the Baltimore, MD area. South New Jersey and northern Delaware are not too far either. Let me know if you are able to meet up in those areas, to save the shipping cost. If shipped, a few extra days may be needed to pack and get to UPS.

Let me know if you are able to meet up in those areas, to save the shipping cost. If shipped, a few extra days may be needed to pack and get to UPS.

-- hide signature --

www.ronhartman.net

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Philadelphia, PA, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow